New? Start here
- Google Cloud Search cheat sheet Need a quick reference for the Google Cloud Search basics you've learned? Download this cheat sheet.
How do I access Cloud Search?
To access Google Cloud Search:
- In most browsers on computers and mobile devices, go to cloudsearch.google.com.
- On Android devices, install the Google Cloud Search app.
Note: If you can’t access Cloud Search, contact your G Suite administrator.
What can I search for in Cloud Search?
- Files and messages across all your G Suite products, such as Gmail, Google Drive, and Calendar
- Contact information for team members
How do sharing permissions work
in Cloud Search?
Sharing permissions match the same permissions already in place for each of your G Suite products. For instance, your search results can include information that is:
- Private to you (such as emails)
- Shared with you (such as Drive files and Calendar events)