Access your groups, or create new ones.
Switch from public Groups to your organization’s Groups
Note: If you create a new group before switching your organization view, your group will be publicly visible and appear in Google Search results. Make sure you create your groups in the right place.
- Search for groups and messages Find groups to join or posted information you need.
- View Groups you’ve joined
- See content you’ve posted
- Create a new group Create a Q&A forum for your customers, a mailing list for your team, and more.
Participate in group discussions.
- Post new topics or questions
- Participate in a discussion Click any topic to reply, print discussions, delete messages, and more.
Manage your groups.
- Change your Groups settings Edit membership settings, email subscriptions, update notifications, and more.
- Manage selected topics Close a topic to replies, delete topics, and more.*
- Manage group members Invite or directly add new people, change members’ permissions, remove people from the group, and more.*
*Group owners and managers only