New? Start here
Start from scratch
- Create a new website
- Add and edit pages
- Insert maps, forms, video, and more
- Embed calendars and documents
- Customize site layout and appearance
- Share your site for internal or external use
Top 10 ways to onboard new team members Organizations need to train and onboard new team members effectively. Use G Suite to create a simple way for employees to orient themselves on your projects and become productive fast.
Top 10 ways to build better virtual teams If you work on a team that’s spread across the globe, use G Suite to keep people connected and to collaborate seamlessly.
Top 10 ways to brainstorm with G Suite Whether you need a name for a new product or a different place for lunch, G Suite makes it easy to share ideas, get feedback fast, and collaborate with your team.
- Top 10 ways to use G Suite to go paperless Reduce printing expenses and share more easily by moving your organization's tasks and processes online.
technical experience do I need to build a website with Sites?
You don’t need any technical experience to build a functional website with Sites. For more information, see Get started with Sites.
Can I limit who can see my Site, or let people outside my organization see my
Yes. For more information on Sites sharing options, see Get started with Sites.
Can multiple people update
and contribute to my Site?
Yes. For more information on Sites sharing options, see our guide Get started with Sites.