Search in values, formulas, notes, hyperlinks in all sheets at once. Get the list with the found entries and replace them in a click
Use this simple add-on for advanced search in your google spreadsheet. Find and replace text within a formula, check links hidden behind the display text, search within notes, and look for values at the same time. You can search and replace within a column by simply selecting the necessary range of data, or choose to scan any selected sheets. The add-on will display the list of all found records organized by sheet and take you to any found cell in a click.
It's easy to use and it offers all you need to discover the necessary data:
- Look at values, formulas, notes, errors and links simultaneously
- Find and replace in a single column or search everywhere in the spreadsheet
- Get all matches listed in the sidebar, navigate to any entry in a click
- Replace all or only the selected records
- Export the found values or the entire rows that contain them
- New type to look in - Errors. Now you can perform search in errors.
- UI; we increased space for the "Search in" area which is useful for the documents with numerous sheets.
- Minor UX improvements.
- The add-on didn't find links in the range.
- If you were looking for hyperlinks only, the add-on showed cells with formulas too.
- Improved UI
- Fixed export issue
- Minor bugs fixed
- We introduced yearly subscriptions, you can still enjoy a fully-functional trial version of the add-on for 30 days.
Advanced Find and Replace add-on will help you complete any substitutions in your sheets in seconds. If you have any questions about it, please post them here: https://www.ablebits.com/docs/howto-find-replace-google-values/
We'll be happy to assist!