Send emails to AirSend Channels to save important information and discuss with team members.
The AirSend Add-On for Gmail helps you keep and organize important information by allowing you to easily send important emails and email attachments to your AirSend Channels. You can add a message to the email as well.
Good times to send an email into AirSend:
- Email chain getting long and tedious? Send it to AirSend where you can instant message or have a voice/video call and quickly move forward.
- Need to form a response to a customer email inquiry? Alert your team members directly by sending the email to a team Channel for instant context and collaboration.
- Got an interesting article in your email? Send it to a Channel with a note about your thoughts for further discussion.
How the Add-On works:
- Start by installing the AirSend for Gmail Add-On.
- Open any email and click on the AirSend icon on the right-hand side of your Gmail inbox.
- Choose the AirSend Channel you want to forward the email to.
- Add a message and check the “Include email attachments” box if applicable.
- Click send, and you’re good to go!