Appirio CloudFactor boosts sales and service productivity, by providing in-context access to relevant Salesforce.com CRM data and business processes within Google Apps including Gmail and Calendar.
Appirio CloudFactor puts Salesforce CRM in Gmail allowing you to:
1) See Salesforce Contact and Lead details related to people you email and meet.
2) Access related Sales and Service transactions like Accounts, Opportunities, Cases as well as the related Activity history and Chatter.
3) Update and Create new Salesforce data e.g. Accounts, Cases, Contacts, Events, Leads, Opportunities, and Tasks.
4) Save emails back to Salesforce along with their attachments.
5) Access Chatter to review and add posts and comments.
*all without ever leaving Gmail*
- Is fully configurable allowing you to modify page layouts and content exposed to users to match your unique business requirements
- Is installed, administered, and configured centrally reducing user impact, there are never any browser add-ins for users to install
This innovative combination of important business data in the context of Gmail provides several key benefits:
- Less wasted time and disruption switching between applications
- Better user adoption and better value extracted from key business applications
- Better insight into customer status, with immediate visibility into current data, as well as activity and Chatter streams
- Better decision-making and higher service levels at the point of interaction
IMPORTANT: Supports Only Salesforce.com Group, Professional, Enterprise and Unlimited Editions