Build a custom mobile app based on your Google doc. It is quick, easy, and no coding is involved.
Start with a Google Doc and create your own mobile app. AppSheet is the intelligent, no-code app platform for everyone. Create apps to transform your workplace.
Start with a Google Doc and instantly create your own mobile app with AppSheet. Your mobile app can collect many different inputs including photos, signatures, GPS location, and scanned barcodes. Whenever data is captured, it is merged back into a copy of your doc template and emailed to you.
From this starting point, the app can grow to be much richer than a single input form. You can create a wide range of apps, all integrated with Google Drive, Sheets, Forms and Docs, without writing any code. It is easy to distribute these apps to colleagues for professional, business, and collaborative purposes.
AppSheet is a great solution if:
1) You work on a phone or tablet, and capture information
2) You want to work seamlessly offline and online
3) You want your own mobile app to brand and distribute to employees, colleagues, or customers
4) You want to connect multiple data tables (customers, products, orders, etc)
5) You like the power of building and deploying custom apps yourself
The data captured by your apps is saved to your Google Drive and always in sync.
Join over 150,000 people using AppSheet to build mobile apps in government, education, small business, and corporate environments including leaders like GE, Clearlink, ESPN, and more.
Common use cases include field service, transportation, customer surveys, incident reports, field data capture, compliance reports, delivery tracking, student questionnaires, property surveys, and a whole lot more!
If you are in the education or non-profit sector, AppSheet can help you innovate without the usual budget constraints.
Also, consider using the AppSheet Add-On for Google Sheets, and the AppSheet Add-On for Google Forms.
(0) Install the AppSheet add-on.
(1) Create a document template with placeholders for input fields.
(2) Launch the AppSheet add-on from your add-ons menu.
(3) Click “Prepare” and then "Launch" within the AppSheet sidebar. This will take you to www.appsheet.com in a new browser tab.
(4) If this is the first time you are using AppSheet, you will be prompted to sign in to AppSheet with Google and provide the necessary permissions.
(5) Voila, you have a mobile app via AppSheet! You can capture data via your mobile app. Each recorded entry results in an email with the data results merged into a copy of the document template.
(6) From this starting point, choose to modify and enhance your app using the many features in the AppSheet platform. Explore advanced features such as image, scanner and signature capture, as well as rich display of the form responses via maps, image galleries, and charts.
AppSheet User Community: