What do you like best?
So much to like about Asana.
1) Deep integration with G Suite, Google's Apps:
All the Google goodness makes life so much easier.
2) Robust feature set.
3) Feature set is easily extended through the Asana ecosystem of about 60 native integrations, including 6 integration networks, such as Zapier, each with their own network of integration partners!
4) Native templates and third-party templates available to jumpstart your projects.
5) Customizability/flexibility to the way you work.
6) Latest technology, so it's fast and nimble.
7) Beautiful interface—so important given the amount of time you spend in it.
It compares very favorably to every other PM app I've ever tried.
It lacks integration with Google Contacts for team members and invited guests such as clients.
What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?
Many. It's versatile enough by itself, and especially through its integration partners to cover much functionality.