I'm a yearly subscriber, but I'm not using this service at all. So my low score is based upon my experience with the 'service' and with the company. Where to begin...
1) When I signed up for a free 14 day trial, the only option to select is a yealy payment and not the monthly payment.Thus, when my free trial expired, I was then charged for a year's service..and was not given the option to alter it to monthly.
2) Within your account, there is no method to alter subscription plans or to terminate the service.There is also no integrated chart/support or FAQ, forums to help explain how to contact someone for help, or even a DIY document.
3) Though I was late - by 2 days - in requesting my account be terminated, my request for ANY type of refund was not considered by my support person nor the co-founder. That said, this is not a 'sour grapes' rant on the $300 that I won't get back. Read on....
4) My support person used the name and photograph of a TV/Movie actress Mia Tapolian; I am under the impression that this support person was not Mia Topalian as we know from IMDB (https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5481761)
5) Though I found the co-founder on Linkedin, I could not find Mia Topalian working there. I found 38 employees listed at Business Hangouts, nearly all don't work there; they work for 'CyberDefender', a company of which the co-founder of Business Hangouts was an Advisor for from 2008 to 2011. Only two of the 38 'employees' have actual face images. Furthermore, Linkedin shows 0% growth of employees since 2016.
6) Lastly, they weres sending emails to ALL my employees, offering a free-14 day trial. They obtained those email addresses via Google (corporate) email integration of their app, but I NEVER consented for them to contact my employees.
So, Business Hangouts has my $300; I think they need it more than I do. I am extremely suspect of this company's true composition/identity of employees, and respect for their clients.