Castodia lets you connect your databases with Google Sheets and auto-refresh your data on a custom schedule, with a 1 minute frequency.
Connect Google Sheets to your databases such as Postgres, MySQL and MariaDB. Run and save SQL queries. Auto-refresh data on any schedule, once or every 1 minute. No more manual CSV data exports that don’t refresh.
Our product is designed for teams in sales, marketing, finance and operations who prefer working directly on Google Sheets. Instead of manually exporting data, asking developers for CSV files, or waiting days or weeks to get data, you can now get data quickly and more frequently.
- Schedule data refreshes with options to schedule once, any day or time, down to every 1 minute.
- Direct SQL querying of your database
- Load complex queries that take longer minutes
- Dynamically reload queries
- Save and edit queries
- Postgres, MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server
- Snowflake, Redshift, MongoDB, and external datasets