Turn data into visual stories, delight your customers with intuitive visualizations.
We’ve all heard that ‘a picture is worth a thousand words.’ The same is true of data. Data-born insights are very valuable, but difficult to see using only raw spreadsheets. The ChartExpo™ for Google Sheets add-on helps tell the story of data through variety of different visualization options.
For simple spreadsheets, you can rely on traditional charts (Bar, Line, Pie). However, these graphs don’t work with complex data. These cases require the well-established ChartExpo™ library of customized charts, like Dual Axis, Radar, Day Parting, Stacked Grid, Sankey, Treemap and many more.
This allows you to build a customized dashboard in Google Sheets. You can further improve the chart’s look and feel with the set of properties. Rich documentation is provided.
It is the very first custom add-on that allows us to draw a chart as an image from the sidebar and then use it as an interactive chart.
ChartExpo™ for Google Sheets has a number of visualization categories that make it easier to find the right chart:
● General analysis
● Sentiment analysis
● Comparative analysis
● Specialized survey
● PPC Charts
● One week free trial
● Visualize data using more than 80 different chart types
● Utilize chart components, like ‘Chart Header,’ ‘Legend,’ ‘Tile Component’ etc. to explain the chart and make each visualization truly your own
● Insert and resize any chart as a clickable image inside Google Sheets, or as an interactive chart in the sidebar; clicking the image will open the add-on right in Google Sheets
● Export our sample data into a Google Sheet for easy entry
● Create charts using spreadsheet data right in the sidebar
For help please visit: http://chartexpo.com/home/googlesheetaddonhelp