Export your data from various apps to Google Sheets on a set schedule with no coding required!
Coupler.io automates Google Sheets integration with the following data sources: Airtable, Xero, Pipedrive, HubSpot, Quickbooks, Jira, WordPress, BigQuery, Google Sheets (to replace IMPORTRANGE), and more to be added.
All in all, Coupler.io:
- Gives a live feed of raw data in a simple format, allowing you to easily access and share it.
- Enables further data analysis by connecting your spreadsheet directly to Google Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau, Zoho One, and other tools to build live dashboards based on information from your data sources.
- Supports automatic data refresh: every 1, 3, 6 and 12 hours, or daily, weekly, monthly
- Offers replace (rewrites all) and append import modes.
- Focuses on the needs of entrepreneurs and small businesses.
Integrate your apps with Google Sheets in minutes
1) Install Coupler.io,
2) Configure importers,
3) Relax and review the progress.
Popular use cases
- Synchronize data from your apps to Google Sheets to build custom reporting.
- Create backup versions of your information in Google spreadsheets.
- Consolidate data from different sources in a single master worksheet.
Our product offers a generous Free forever plan and a free 14-day trial period applicable to all paid subscriptions.
To learn more about the pricing, visit https://www.coupler.io/pricing
Coupler.io is known as the best add-on for Google Sheets to support CSV importer one can use to upload data in the form of CSV or TSV file from Jira Server, Clockify, Google Drive, and other apps. It can also be used to open CSV and automatically convert it to Google Sheets.
The add-on is good at establishing a connection with any system which supports JSON API and seamlessly import any JSON data to Google Sheets with no special tools or scripts required.
Contact us for more information.
Support & feedback
Our team is working hard to create the product you’ll love!
Feel free to submit any feature or support request at email@example.com
Available Google Sheets integrations
Export Airtable to Google Sheets to pull Airtable records, such as rows from a shared Airtable view.
Link Pipedrive data to Google Sheets to export data from deals, persons, and organizations, including deal name and owner, stage in the pipeline, files, custom fields, and more!
Integrate HubSpot to Google Sheets to upload data from deals, contacts, and companies, including deal name and owner, stage in the pipeline, custom fields, and more!
Import a site’s stats from WordPress to Google Sheets to measure the performance of your content strategy.
Pull Jira to Google Sheets to import issues using filters, custom JQL (Jira Query Language), basic or advanced search to perform combined analysis and reporting.
Integrate BigQuery data warehouse with Google Sheets using this connector to run SQL queries and streamline reporting workflows across your organization. 100% Google Cloud Platform.
Google Sheets (to replace IMPORTRANGE)
Sync Google Sheets with Google Sheets to link data between sheets. In other words, it pulls data from one Google sheet to another.
Connect Xero to Google Sheets to pull
- Raw accounting data: accounts, bank transactions, bank transfers, branding Themes, contact groups, contacts, credit notes, currencies, employees, expense claims, invoices, items, journals, manual journals, organisation, overpayments, payments, prepayments, purchase orders, receipts, repeating invoices, reports, tax rates, tracking categories, users.
- Reports: aged payables by contact, aged receivables by contact, balance sheet, bank statement, bank summary, budget summary, executive summary, profit and loss, trial balance.
Raw accounting data: account, attachable, bill, bill payment, budget, class, company info, credit memo, customer, department, deposit, employee, estimate, exchange rate, invoice, item, journal entry, journal code, payment, payment method, preferences, purchase, purchase order, refund receipt, sales receipt, tax agency, tax code, tax rate, term, time activity, transfer, vendor, vendor credit.
Reports: Account List Detail, A/P Aging Detail, A/P Aging Summary, A/R Aging Detail, A/R Aging Summary, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Customer Balance, Customer Balance Detail, Customer Income, Expenses by Vendor, General Ledger Detail, Inventory Valuation Summary, Journal Report, Profit and Loss Summary, Profit and Loss Detail, Sales by Class Summary, Sales by Customer, Sales by Department, Sales by Product, Tax Summary, Transaction List, Trial Balance, Vendor Balance, Vendor Balance Detail