Send attachments for eSignature directly from Gmail.
Access agreements directly from Gmail by simply using the DocuSign G Suite add-on to quickly sign agreements directly from Gmail.
Key features of DocuSign for Gmail:
- Send and Sign directly from Gmail
- Open any attachments and click the DocuSign Add-On icon to seamlessly sign documents from Gmail. Signed documents are automatically attached to a new draft email to be sent back to the original sender.
- Request signatures from others by tagging documents that are automatically sent to recipients to sign.
- Easily guide signers with clear fields to complete the document.
- Sign from any browser, or mobile device
- Launch DocuSign in one click to sign and send documents right from Gmail.
- Access your DocuSign account from any device, anywhere—DocuSign works on any mobile device or tablet, so you can sign and send on the go.
Sign unlimited documents and easily access all your completed agreements from DocuSign's secure cloud storage.
Access account from any device, anywhere DocuSign works with any device so you can sign and send on the go.