View attachments, save to Dropbox, and share from Dropbox—all without leaving Gmail.
The Dropbox add-on lets you save and share all files, big or small—including photos, videos, presentations, docs, and project work—without leaving Gmail. And now you can attach files from Dropbox when you compose an email.
WORK WITHOUT LIMITS
- Don’t fill up your inbox or worry about attachment size limits. Seamlessly save all your attached files to Dropbox—and share Dropbox files and folders—without leaving Gmail.
STAY ORGANIZED AND IN SYNC
- Bring your files together in one central place—no more jumping back and forth between apps.
- Don’t worry about updating email threads every time files change. Dropbox links point to the latest version, keeping everyone on the same page.
EASILY GET UP AND RUNNING
- G Suite team admins can install the add-on for their entire teams with just a few clicks.
- Easily manage the visibility, access, and download permissions of every file, folder, and link you share.
USE ON WEB AND MOBILE
- Use the Dropbox add-on with any browser, as well as the Gmail apps for both Android and iOS.
- With Dropbox, all your files are automatically synced across your devices and accessible whenever you want them—even offline.
- Get previews of files—directly in the add-on—without downloading them.
Loved by 500+ million users, Dropbox simplifies your work with a central place to access and share files and easy-to-use collaboration tools. From the smallest business to the largest enterprise, we make teamwork better.