Dynamic Fields Add-on for Google Forms inserts and updates the values of selection fields. Values of questions of type Multiple-choice, Drop-down, Checkbox and Grid can be updated by different source. A Source can be a column of a Google sheet, a contact group, a Google group oder calendar Events.
Create in Google Forms dynamic choice boxes. Populate and update values of Google Forms Questions of type Multiple-choice, Drop-down, Checkbox and Grid from different sources like Google Sheets, Contacts, Calendar, Sites and more.
Supported Languages: English and German
- Get all sales members as contact persons of a Google Group.
- Update your Google forms dynamic questions with customer/supplier data from Google Sheets.
- Make calendar events of the next month in Google Forms selectable.
- Show your organizational units maintained in G Suite as responsible department.
- populate and update values of choice boxes in Google Forms with dynamic drop-
down, multiple-choice and checkboxes.
- populate form lists and update the lists on a daily,weekly or monthly basis
- Connect to different data source for each question, e.g Google Sheet, Sites list,
Google Calendar Events, G Suite User directory, Groups and Orgunits, cloud SQL
database or via webservice to third pary systems like CRM, Workflow etc.
- don't maintain changing values twice if they are already updated in your sheet,
contact, group or thir party application.
- reduce maintaining efforts through Google Forms automation.
- Through Google Forms autofill from Spreadsheet gain more productivity by reusing your already in Google Docs maintained data.
Choose Question - first go to menu item "Add-ons --> Dynamic Fields --> Create Mapping" and select a question where you like to create a mapping to insert values dynamically. Please be aware that only questions of type Drop-down, Multiple Choice, Grid, List and Checkbox are displayed for selection. </p>
Create Mapping - after choosing a question you can create a mapping to get values dynamically. First Choose a data source, e.g. a Google Sheet. If you have selected a spreadsheet from your drive storage, you can select the relevant sheet and column of this sheet. To save mapping for the selected question just click the save button.
Update Mapping - Start processing to update values of "Update Mapping". If you are using Plus- or Business-Version you can activate a time based job over menu item "Settings" to update values several times a day automatically.
for more informations about Google Forms automation with Dynamic Fields Add-on see: