A User of EasyBib Bibliography Creator
It should be wonderful but it's ok.
It saves a lot of time but:
1) When making a copy of a document, the bibliography is not copied, even if it was added to the end of the document via the button
2) if you hit "add bibliography" button, Easybib will replace whatever there is at the end of the document, or delete the bibliography if the easybib bibiography is empty. So I strongly recommend adding the easybib bibliography but then copying and pasting it as part of your text (and deleting the easybib added text) , so you can fine tune and edit it without the risk of the add-on destroying it.
3) It has stopped working for some periods. In may 2020 I thought it was over, and starting pulling my hair out. Can be a risk if you are on a deadline.
4) The bibliography format (MLA, APA, ABNT etc) is not saved with the document. It is reset every time you open the document, and you have to choose it again. Good thing it has so many formats and a search box for them.
5) Did I mention the bibliography is not copied when making a document's copy? If you are making different versions of an article or publication, you have to add all bibliography again one by one. This is what upsets me more.