A simple project management tool designed to assist developing project plan, manage resource allocation and track progress.
Eliya Project Planner is a Google Spreadsheet add-on designed to assist a project manager in developing a plan, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, and analyzing workloads. Some of the complex project management concepts such as task dependencies have been intentionally left out to keep the process simple and agile.
After installing the add-on, please create your first project planner by choosing "Eliya Project Planner > New Project Planner". Please choose "Eliya Project Planner > Help" for information on how to use the project planner effectively.
The spreadsheet created by this add-on can be used as it is simply by entering data into the various sheets. However, to make it easily, the add-on provides easy-to-use sidebar dialogs, which can be used add features (a.k.a tasks), estimates and record progress.
The overview sheet will allow you to get a quick summary of the project status.
* Added support to calculated projected completion date accurately.
* Added support for task type dependencies.
* Added support for refreshing graphs either manually or automatically.
* A number stability and performance improvements.
* Improved sidebar UI to support quick navigation and provide better user experience.