To send an email when the Form is submitted, click "Add-ons", then choose "Emails Director Gold" and finally click the "Settings and Info" menu item. Click the Email Settings and enter new settings.
FEATURES of this add-on:
1) Sends emails
2) Make an HTTPS POST or GET request
* Sends emails - Including TO: CC: and BCC:
- Also can make "REPLY TO:" and "Do Not Reply" settings
- This add-on can evaluate the Form answers and either send an email or not depending upon the tests that you define.
- CC the email to the address of your choice, or not.
- Send different emails, to different addresses
- Rich Text Editor to style and format emails with HTML
- Ability to add images to emails
- Unlimited number of Conditional tests for whether to send an email or not
- Unlimited number of different email body definitions
- Include an Edit URL in the email to edit the Form
- Include a Pre-Filled URL in the email to pre-fill a Form
- Include a timestamp in the email
- Add merge fields to both the subject line and email body to put Form answers into the content
- Add merge fields to TO: CC: or BCC: fields
- Capture the email address of the LOGGED IN Google account
- Set the REPLY TO: address
- Set a "Do not Reply" setting
- Set the name associated with the Sending Email
- Display multiple checkbox answers in a bulleted list