What a complete waste of time. I set out to save myself some time by setting an automated timer on my class tests. It was a pretty important test and had a duration of 45 minutes and it turned out to be a complete disaster as none of my students were able to submit their answers and even when the timer ended it remained stuck and began counting with a negative number. As a result, we lost all the results of the test and there was no way to retrieve the data.
I run a school and manage projects across many other schools and aside from causing me many hours of work, it was very embarrassing.
Since it was the last day for that class, we were not even able to get the students to re-sit another test so I will now need to go over the work over the year and generate and manually evaluate the students end of year progress.
I checked over the reviews and there are many people experiencing this issue and I doesn't appear the support team have responded to them. I have also sent a support request for this issue so I'll update the response here on this page if possible. For the time being I'll be uninstalling the plug-in and I'll look elsewhere.