Compare, merge, highlight and dedupe your data in Google Sheets.
Flookup is a suite of functions that use fuzzy matching to power data cleaning in Google Sheets. Flookup is perfect for handling diverse kinds of datasets, even those that contain text with partial matches, typos or spelling variations.
A Brief Overview of Flookup Functions:
1. FLOOKUP and QLOOKUP: Merge data or match strings in vertically structured data, based on percentage similarity. Matches for each lookup value are ranked in order of descending percentage similarity.
2. HFLOOKUP: Merge data or match strings in horizontally structured data, based on percentage similarity. Matches for each lookup value are ranked in order of descending percentage similarity.
3. SOUNDMATCH: Match strings based on sound similarity (SOUNDEX) in vertically structured data. Matches for each lookup value are ranked in alphabetical order (A-Z).
4. FUZZYMATCH: Calculate the percentage similarity between two strings. It can also calculate the percentage similarity between concatenated strings.
5. ULIST: Extract unique values from a specified range based on percentage similarity.
6. NORMALIZE: Remove diacritical marks or stop words from any string. This is especially useful if applied before using any of the functions mentioned above.
1. Highlight duplicates based on percentage or sound similarity.
2. Remove duplicates based on percentage or sound similarity.
Working with Flookup eliminates the need to:
1. Sort data sets.
2. Change the letter case of the text.
3. Remove extra spaces.
4. Remove punctuation marks.
Thank you for choosing Flookup.
[TAGS] Fuzzy Search, Fuzzy Match, Fuzzy Lookup, Dedupe, Data Quality, Data Merging, Data Cleaning, Data Cleansing, Data Matching, Fuzzy Lookup Mac, Fuzzy Matching Algorithm, Fuzzy Matching Software, Fuzzy Matching Online, Highlight Duplicates in Google Sheets, Remove Duplicates in Google Sheets, Merge Accounts Salesforce, Salesforce Management, Duplicate Management Salesforce, CRM Dedupe Software, HubSpot, Pipedrive, Data Connector for Salesforce, Supermetrics, Fuzzywuzzy, OpenRefine