Compare, merge, highlight and dedupe your datasets. Data cleaning made simple!
Flookup is a suite of functions for data cleaning inside Google Sheets by using advanced fuzzy match and fuzzy lookup techniques. Flookup is a good add-on for handling diverse kinds of datasets, even those that contain text with partial matches, typos or spelling variations.
A Brief Overview of Flookup Functions:
1. FLOOKUP: Merge data or match strings in vertically structured data, based on percentage similarity. Matches for each lookup value are ranked in order of descending percentage similarity.
2. HFLOOKUP: Merge data or match strings in horizontally structured data, based on percentage similarity. Matches for each lookup value are ranked in order of descending percentage similarity.
3. SOUNDMATCH: Match strings based on sound similarity (SOUNDEX) in vertically structured data. Matches for each lookup value are ranked in alphabetical order (A-Z).
4. FUZZYMATCH: Calculate the percentage similarity between two strings. It can also calculate the percentage similarity between concatenated strings.
5. ULIST: Extract unique values from a specified range based on percentage similarity.
6. NORMALIZE: Remove diacritical marks or stop words from any string. This is especially useful if applied before using any of the functions mentioned above.
1. Highlight duplicates based on percentage or sound similarity.
2. Remove duplicates based on percentage or sound similarity.
Flookup eliminates the need to:
1. Sort data sets.
2. Change the letter case of the text.
3. Remove extra spaces.
4. Remove punctuation marks.
We have a support portal found at https://www.getflookup.com/support and we closely monitor it for any support requests that we receive.
We humbly request that you take advantage of this feature to allow us to serve you better.
Our response time is affected by the volume of requests we receive but, for now, expect to get a response from us in less than 5 hours.
Thank you for your consideration.
#FuzzySearch #FuzzyMatch #Dedupe #MergeData #DataCleaning #Mac