Help & Support
Send Feedback
Forum
Forum is an online message board that lets your employees share links, blogs, and files with each other.
getforum.us
218,649 users
Works with
Install
Overview
Ever wanted a message board just for your team or people working at your company?

Forum makes this a easy process. Just login our app, invite your team, and start posting blogs, links, and files to share with your group.

All the data is hosted on top of Google Drive, so if your company is on Google Apps, it's an already approved method of storage.

Workspaces allows you to create as many message boards as your want with different group members in each.
Reviews
March 17, 2015
Good ...
Submit reply
Cancel
February 16, 2015
Does not seem to be any way to actually use this application and no instructions at all to figure it out if it is possible.
Submit reply
Cancel
February 9, 2015
I could not login to this app after I connected this app to my Google drive. The idea of this app is great but it lacks of information for using, and help support.
Submit reply
Cancel
February 5, 2015
Google login doesn't appear to be working for the past year, and there is very little documentation on how to actually set this up inside a Google drive, assuming of course that is even possible at all. Great idea, but implementation is unfortunately lacking...
Submit reply
Cancel
November 12, 2014
excellent for group communication, easy to use and implement.
Submit reply
Cancel
October 29, 2014
I have no idea how to use this app. How do I find it once I installed it?
Submit reply
Cancel
October 29, 2014
It's cool! Easy to use~
Submit reply
Cancel
June 20, 2014
Forum is a great app for me since it allows me to easily segment multiple projects/workflows and communicate easily with my team!
Submit reply
Cancel
June 16, 2014
I have never seen something like this. Like... create a forum in a minute.
Submit reply
Cancel
A Google User
June 16, 2014
really useful
Submit reply
Cancel
1-10 of 10
Additional information
Search
Clear search
Close search