Build interactive diagrams with intuitive UI. You can export result to PNG, JPG or SVG.
Using our software, you can create a professional project schedule to help plan and track your project management. A Gantt chart is a type of bar chart that illustrates a project schedule.
Need to ensure your project is on schedule without any delays?
Want to have an summary overview of your current project status?
Use this gantt chart creator to monitor your projects and foresee any delays/bottlenecks, thus allowing you to find solutions to any unexpected situations.
Benefits of using Gantt Charts for Project Management
- Gantt charts lists the tasks to be performed on the vertical axis and time intervals on the horizontal axis.
- The width of the horizontal bars in the graph shows the duration of each activity.
- Gantt Charts also show the critical path of the project, as some activities cannot be started if there is a delay in a previous activity.
- Deploy your resources/workers based on the actual progress made to ensure there are no delays in the project
Core Features of Gantt Chart Maker
- Create an ordered list of tasks for your projects
- Link these tasks together, whether they are sequential/independent of each other and our software will help create the critical path.
- Assign your workers/resources and let us calculate the timeline for this project
- Track progress of your project, and see whether you are on schedule
- Allow collaboration with your workers, as your charts can be edited by your collaegues
- After an activity is completed, you can compare the actual time needed vs the forecasted time for the activity
- Add workers to different activities to see how it affects the project schedule
- Created gantt charts can be saved into Google Drive/local computer
- Import and export Microsoft Project files
- Publish Schedule in PDF format for project updates
- Attach Google Drive files to tasks
- Get automated weekly updates from your workers, to track actual project progress vs expected project progress