Sum and count colored cells in Google Sheets.
Expand possibilities for processing color-coded cells in Google Sheets with this add-on. It sums, counts colored cells, calculates the average, finds the maximum or minimum number, and more – and all based on fill and/or text hues.
2 WAYS TO PICK YOUR CELL COLORS
- use color-picker to select a pattern cell from the sheet
- pick the required color from special palettes the add-on offers
3 TYPES OF COLOR COMBINATIONS TO PROCESS
- sum and count cells by text color
- sum and count cells by their fill color
- process cells by both font and background color
13 FUNCTIONS TO COUNT BY CELL COLORS
- COUNT (numbers)
- COUNTA (text)
3 WAYS TO COUNT COLORED CELLS
- calculate all cells in the entire selected range
- sum or count cell colors in each column of the selected range
- process cells in each row
2 CLICKS TO EDIT FORMULAS & REFRESH RESULTS
Keep your formulas up-to-date with close-by options in the drop-down menu:
- 'Refresh results' will recalculate all formulas in the active sheet
- 'Edit selected formula' will let you change and save any settings used for calculations.
30 DAYS OF FREE USE
Fully functional 30-day trial period. All payments are secure and include an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you have any questions please post them here:
We'll be happy to assist!
Function by Color is a proud member of the Ablebits product family. We build add-ons that help you make the most of Google Workspace. Visit our official website to learn more:
***** V1.1 (5 May 2021) *****
- 'Refresh results': performance improvements in processing large amounts of data.
- Minor UX improvements.
- COUNTA and AVERAGEA ignored cells with zero-length strings and whitespaces.
- Pulled all data used for counting to a sheet with the formulas if these sheets differed.
- Didn't show corresponding hints when you tried to activate a subscription with an incorrect key.