A Google Sheets Add-On that enables mass updating of Google Analytics Views.
1. Start the application by using the menu and selecting "Start Application"
2. This will load the application and show the sidebar to the right of the Google Sheet.
3. Next under "1. Import Google Analytics Views from your account" select an account that you have access to from the dropdown list.
4. Click "Get Views" and a new sheet will be created for you which lists each view the selected account has EDIT access to as well as corresponding view settings.
5. Modify any view settings that you wish.
6. Once happy with the changes click "Update View Data" under "2. Execute Application" from the sidebar which will publish your changes to Google Analytics.
That's it, you're all set and the changes you made will be changed within your Google Analytics views.