GoLinks add-on for Google Docs allows you to insert clickable go links into docs for ease of access for all collaborators. Users are required to authenticate with GoLinks to use mentioned go links.
GoLinks, known as go links, golinks, go/links, or go-links, are intuitive, easy-to-remember short links, shared by teams. It transforms long, ugly URLs into human-readable go links that can be used directly in browsers, emails, chats, and in conversation.
GoLinks enables companies to effectively and efficiently access and share work information and resources at scale. Go link technology is core to business operations are companies like Google, LinkedIn, Yahoo, and Twitter. Companies like Impossible Foods, OpenAI, Asana, Confluent, and Brex rely on GoLinks every day to get work done.
Compatibility and integration:
• Browser extension available on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Brave
• On-premise options available via DNS entry
• SSO authentication: OKTA, OneLogin, Azure AD, Ping Identity, and customer SAML
• Auto user provisioning and de-provisioning
• Enterprise-grade security and compliance
• Role-based access control
• Dedicated Customer Success manager
• 99.99% uptime SLA
• Intuitive dashboard of all go links
• Variable go links
• Unlisted go links
• Edit go links with tracked history
• Usage analytics
• Multiple domain support
For more information, visit www.golinks.io