AI proofreading for Google Docs - correct grammar, spelling and phrasing instantly with GradeProof.
Become a better writer with GradeProof for Google Docs. Our powerful proofreading tool is more than just a grammar and spell checker - it improves the quality and flow of your writing.
You can use GradeProof to paraphrase sentences, improve readability, check essays for plagiarism, and increase or decrease your word count.
Features of the GradeProof Editor include:
- Spell Checker
- Grammar and Punctuation Checker
- Rephrasing Analysis (including reword and paraphrase suggestions)
- Thesaurus for synonym suggestions
- Writing Statistics (including readability, grade level and word count)
- Eloquence Engine to improve the clarity of your writing
- Plagiarism and originality detection
It's not just Google Docs - you can also use GradeProof to improve your writing on Chrome, Word, iOS and with our web app.
Get started with your free GradeProof account today!
Almost 1 million people use GradeProof for tasks like:
- Improving style and sentence structure for content marketing
- Editing an English essay or paper for school
- Checking and polishing assignments for college or uni using appropriate synonyms and phrases from our thesaurus
- Writing clear and impactful copy for websites, ads, and social media
- Preparing an article for a newspaper or blog
- Refining business documents & reports
- Grading an academic thesis
- Teaching students how to write more effectively
- Optimising documents for reading by younger people
- Blogging about the difference between "gramer, gramar, grammer and grammar"
You don't have to be Shakespeare or Hemingway to have perfect writing - just use the GradeProof app to proofread and write like a pro!
Some quotes from some of our users:
Steve, USA - “I can’t believe that GradeProof is free! It’s ideal for making sure all of my work is polished and professional”
Penny, Australia - “I use this product almost every day! The complex rephrasing component complements grammar products like Grammarly really well. Great job!”