Import any JSON data and convert it into an easy-to-read table. All through a simple function
connect any JSON to your spreadsheet in seconds.
Just type =IMPORTJSON(your_json_source) and the JSON will be displayed in a 2 dimensions array.
> Read more...
Filter the resulting table to extract the information you need
As simple as it looks!
Try it out:
ImportJSON accepts many sources to load the data:
- A range of the active spreadsheet
- A Drive file with "view" rights
- Any URL
- complex cUrl requests
ImportJSON is smart enough to pivot data that shares similar properties:
It transforms multi level JSON objects into a 2 dimensions table when possible.
APIs are gold! There are APIs about anything.
With ImportJSON, anyone with NO-CODING SKILLS can unlock the huge quantity of data they provide
Examples (free REST APIs)
- NASA: https://api.nasa.gov/
- Weather: https://openweathermap.org/api
- Countries meta: https://restcountries.eu/
- All Wikipedia: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Main_page
Many users of importFromWeb, Supermetrics, SheetGo, Google Analytics, Autocrat and Power Tools already love our JSON importer!
Read more about it here https://nodatanobusiness.com/importjson/