A simple Add-on for super-admins to identify inactive Google Apps users.
This simple Add-on allow Google Apps domain super-administrators to quickly identify inactive users.
- ability to set the threshold number of days that defines user inactivity.
- ability to select and scan only particular Organizational Units
Ideal for use by K-12 schools, where student user inactivity can be indicative of a number of issues that may require targeted intervention.
- student may have lost login credentials and does not understand how to request them again.
- student may not have internet access at home
- student may no longer be enrolled at the school
- student may be using a consumer Gmail account for school work
- teachers in a particular grade-level or school may not be integrating student account usage into their practice