Create & print Avery labels and name badges easily, all from within Google Suite.
Mail merge seems like a daunting task? Now it can be done quickly and easily. Whether you’re printing address labels for a mailing or making name badges for your next event, Labelmaker helps you generate professional labels within minutes in Google Docs & Google Sheets.
1. Open Google Docs. In the “Add-ons” menu select “Labelmaker” > “Create Labels”
2. Select the spreadsheet that contains the data to merge. The first row must contain column names which will be used as merge fields
3. Add merge fields and customize your label in the box
4. Click merge then review your document. To print it, click on “File” > “Print”
For a detailed step-by-step tutorial, please visit:
★ Most popular Avery labels included for free
★ Add as many merge fields as you can
★ Print as many labels as you want
Hundred of commonly used labels products are included, such as Avery US Letter Size 5160, 5260, 8395, 8163, as well as Avery A4 J8160, J8161.
Here are a few frequently asked questions:
➤ Have troubles opening the add-on or selecting a file? Try to close Labelmaker and open it again. If that does not work, try to log out from your browser, close all windows and try again.
➤ How to print labels? In Google Docs, click on “File” > “Print”. In the print settings, make sure that there are no margins.
➤ Your printed labels are not correctly aligned? Double check that the merged text of a particular label is not too long and therefore gets wrapped up to a new line.
Looking for something else? Have a look to the Labelmaker group to find all frequently asked questions (FAQ) or post your own.
Reach out to the support to suggest a new template if you need to use other labels or Avery products with G Docs (such as round stickers, rectangle stickers, oval stickers, address labels, labels for parcels & packages, labels for organizing & filing, labels for products & pricing, labels for protection & security, GHS / Chemicals labels, promotional cards, printable tags, shelf talker, glossy labels...)
Labelmaker is currently a free mail merge add-on for GDocs & GSheets. You can mailmerge as many times as you want with as many rows as you have!
The quickest way to mail merge labels. Perfect for different kind of mailing tasks:
- Business: mail merge business cards
- Christmas labels / Xmas cards - create labels for Christmas cards mailings
- Holiday Mailing - design awesome mailing labels from Google Spreadsheet
- Library labels - for school librarian with lots of students to service
- School labels - merge student records & create quick labels
- Wedding invites - merging wedding addresses
- New Year wishes - send New Year envelopes
- Event badges / Conference badges - generate name tags (or badge name) with attendees name
- And much more... the days of hand addressing envelopes is over with Labelmaker, an Avery Label extension for GDocs!
WORKS WITH GSUITE
Makes your transition to Google Docs a reality. Have you been using Microsoft Word mail merge for years? Switch to a straightforward solution integrated in the cloud with Gsuite mail merge. Makes the transition from Microsoft Word mail merge smooth.
Labelmaker combines the power of Google solutions to replace mail merge solutions: Microsoft Mail Merge (also known as MS mail merge, MS Word mail merge, MS Word's "envelopes & labels", MS wizard, Mail merge Excel), Mail merge Libreoffice / Libre Office, Pages and Numbers mail merge. Now you can mail merge from Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet and Google Drive instead of mail merge from Excel.
Label maker is the best alternative to Quicklution Mail Merge for Avery Labels add-on. You can use Labelmaker with Chromebook too, it makes creating mail labels on chromebooks easy!
By design, your data stays at all times on your Google account. Your spreadsheet and merge data aren’t shared with anyone, including the add-on owner.
Here's all the data we need in order to make Labelmaker work:
- Your email address - to know who you are
- Spreadsheet & sheet metadata (name and unique identifier - that's all)
- Merge metadata (date of merging, number of rows - that's all again)
Labelmaker complies with privacy laws (especially GDPR & California Privacy Act) to protect your data.
Avery® is a trademark of Avery Products Corporation, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of labels & other products. Labelmaker is a software made by the Geminides, a company not affiliated to Avery.
For our friends around the world, the label-making process translates to: seriendruck | combinar correspondencia | combinación de correspondencia | Stampa unione | e-merge | fusion et publipostage | دمج المراسلات | 邮件合并 | מיזוג דואר | 편지 병합 | слияние почты | वीडियो: मेल मर्ज | AveryLabel Avery’s Label | Google Drive Labels | Google Drive Mail Merge | Google Docs Mail Merge | Google Sheets Mail Merge