Bridging the gap between LaTeX tables and Google Sheets. Scientist and Engineers we got you: values&error columns auto-merge with ±!
LatexKit is a tool that helps you convert your tables to LaTeX code and much more!
* Export multiple tables at once
* Individual settings for each table
* Hlines templates
* Manual column type configuration
* Uncertainty +/- notation, i.e. merge values column with errors column.
* Escape LaTeX special characters (e.g. % -> \%)
* Export data to text files with swapped columns
Any suggestions or questions are welcome at https://facebook.com/latexkit/
We would love to hear from you.
For more information visit the add-on homepage http://caenrigen.tech/LatexKit/.
* Manual column type configuration (e.g. r, for right alignment) available through the "MANUAL" template (see Add-on --> LatexKit --> Show Settings)