You can use this add-on to add the content of a Google Slides presentation to the end of all the Slides presentations in a Google Classroom Assignment
Welcome to Magic Exercise Book!
This add-on has been specifically designed to use in conjunction with Google Classroom. If you have a Google Classroom Assignment with a Google Slides presentation then you can use Magic Exercise Book to add additional slides at a later date/time.
Magic Exercise Book works from within Google Slides to allow you to copy all of the slides from the current presentation you are working on to the bottom of every students Google Slides presentations within a Google Classroom Assignment.
Essentially you are able to add additional work as you go without having to open each students work and manually copy it across.
You can use Magic Exercise Book in two ways:
1. Select your Google Classroom and then the Assignment to add to
2. Select a Google Drive folder
Magic Exercise Book will then add the slides of your current presentation to the end of the all of the Google Slides presentations in that Google Classroom Assignment or Drive folder.
Extra Options & Controls
1. You can also Delete from both Classroom and Drive Folders
2. You can specify a range of slides to insert
3. You can choose to insert the slides at the beginning of the each presentation rather than the end