Build interactive diagrams with intuitive UI. You can export result to PNG, JPG or SVG.
A mockup model is a graphical model of how a mobile website should look like before the coding process begins. Buttons, text and image placements are agreed upon before a single line of code is written. The mobile mockup also shows how the user will be able to navigate through the mobile website as the links on the mobile mockup work. Mobile mockups can also be known as UX models/UX designs. The common factor is that the design of the website/software is agreed upon 100% before any code is written to prevent having to revise code/throw away code written due a change in specifications.
Main Benefits of Using Mockups
- Clear alignment of goals between different stakeholders such as executives, engineers, designers, project managers
- Avoid having to delete code later on due to a change in business specifications
- Allows everyone to brainstorm for ideas and ensure all ideas are taken into account for the project
- Allows projects to be on schedule, as there are no unexpected changes
- Collaborate with other stakeholders when making a software UI
Core Features of our Free Mockup Maker
- Create unlimited mockups for your software/website designs
- mockups can be saved into your Google Drive/Local Computer
- 5+ free mockups templates which you can edit to create your own mockups
- Share your mockups with other team members/individuals by creating a shared folder inside Google Drive
- Step by step tutorial on how to create your own mockup
- Collaborate with your classmates/colleagues and allow them to edit the mockup as well