Combine columns, rows, or ranges of data and preserve original values.
This add-on will become your best assistant for merging values in adjacent cells. Three simple settings let you decide if you want to combine multiple columns or rows, pick the delimiter for the records, and choose a place for the results.
- Join values horizontally, vertically, or bring all records from the selected range into one cell.
- Add results to the existing values or as a new column or row.
- Merge cells without losing your data: you can avoid the standard problem of “Keeping data only in the top leftmost cell” and retain all your records while removing borders between them.
- Skip blanks, wrap text, and choose other additional options that tailor the results to your needs.
Besides, there is a special option that creates a backup copy of your sheet in case you want to keep it the way it was. You can set up the process in under a minute and concatenate data in seconds.
30 DAYS OF FREE USE
Fully functional 30-day trial period. All payments are secure and include an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you have any questions about the add-on, please post them here:
We'll be happy to assist!
Merge Values is a proud member of the Ablebits product family. We build add-ons that help you make the most of Google Workspace. Visit our official website to learn more:
***** V1.8 (5 May 2021) *****
- You can now merge cells not only from neighbouring columns but from multiple non-adjacent ranges as well.
- Performance improvements in processing large amounts of data.
- Minor UX improvements.
- The 'Date' and 'Currency' number formats changed after the merge.
- Errored if your 'Data validation' rules prevented them from editing the cells.
- Didn't work if you run them from a sheet with its own separate chart.
***** V1.6 *****
- Improved UI.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- We introduced yearly subscriptions, you can still enjoy a fully functional trial version of the add-on for 30 days.