Miro (formerly RealtimeBoard) is the most intuitive visual collaboration and whiteboarding platform for agile product teams, project managers, UI/UX designers, developers, marketers, and creatives.
Collaborate with your distributed team in real-time — just as if you were in the same room — with Miro (formerly RealtimeBoard).
“Miro has helped us work across multiple sites around the world and has enabled us to be far more productive than before.”
- Richard Davidson, Agile Project Manager at Skyscanner
Use the infinite canvas and a wide range of tools to organize your teamwork in a simple and visual way.
- Сreate agile boards (user story maps and retrospectives)
- Manage backlog
- Brainstorm and organize ideas
- Create wireframes and mockups
- Collect references
- Create flowcharts and diagrams
- Get feedback on visuals
- Work with sticky notes
- … and much more.
Boost productivity and get things done faster across teams with these collaboration features:
- Simple sharing options
- Collaborate in real-time and see all the changes instantly
- Leave feedback directly on the item you're referring to
- Use @Mentions to notify the right people
- Talk face-to-face using Screen Sharing and Video chat
- Send comments to Slack channels to get instantly notified about updates on boards
- Link boards to your JIRA issues to visualize anything you need.
Miro integrates with Google Apps to boost your team productivity:
- Single Sign-On: Convenient and secure sign-on with your teams’ existing Google credentials
- Google Drive: Have direct access to documents and images in your Google Drive, and save boards to it
- Google Contacts: Enables auto-suggest when inviting via email.
Join thousands of businesses who use Miro to boost collaboration!