Get and write data to Salesforce directly from Sheets. Use scheduler to automate those tasks.
Pull reports data without 2000 rows limitation from any edition of Salesforce. Load data in bulk to Salesforce. Email the results on schedule or when data was changed. Any Salesforce Edition is supported.
Update your data in Salesforce from Google Sheets directly using our connector.
You can pull the report's and object's data to Google Sheets without any 2000 rows limitation from any Edition of Salesforce (Professional, Enterprise or Unlimited). Clear the duplicates using the Duplicates tool.
Use "Scheduler" to automate tasks. Email results when the data is changed.
Edit the Salesforce object's data simultaneously from different accounts and resolve conflicts automatically using Team Editor. See the Salesforce object details and description from Google Sheets.
Fully functional SOQL query builder and Data Loader allows populating any object in Salesforce from Google Sheets. You can execute any supported by Salesforce SOQL query using the "Custom Query" tool.
If you new to Salesforce Best Connector for Salesforce will help you to tune in to Salesforce as fast as possible.
Best Connector helps decreasing mistakes, gaining productivity, and speed up your work with Salesforce data and tables.
See any table's data, report's data, the description of Salesforce object in Google Sheets. Merge allows you to update existing data and insert new data to Salesforce object at the same time.
- Log in using your account to Salesforce Production or Sandbox from Google Sheets (completely safely using the modern OAuth 2.0 connection protocol);
- REST API Support;
- SOAP API Support ( for Professional Edition);
- Pull data from existing reports no rows limitation;
- Pull data from Salesforce using SOQL query builder;
- Support of templates that store SOQL text for future usage;
- the scheduler to pull /load data from/to Salesforce when you are offline;
- fully functional Data Loader that allows you to insert, update and merge data from Google Sheets to Salesforce;
- Get information about the fields of the object that you are currently working with;
- Merge local changes with information that is now stored on the server
- Mass delete rows in objects using the backlight for cells that stores the id or manually providing rows Id.
You must have the active Production or Sandbox Salesforce account and active personal or corporate Gmail account.