An easy to use full featured integration between Gmail, Google Calendar and Oracle CX Sales Cloud CRM.
Integrate your Gmail and Oracle CX Sales CRM in one easy step with virtually nothing to install. The connector works in any modern browser including Chrome, Edge and Safari. It also works on mobile devices such as Android and iOS Devices. The add-on can be deployed to your entire company with a single click. Contact email@example.com for details on enterprise licensing and deployment.
The Email Connector for Gmail and SalesCloud brings Oracle CX Sales to your inbox. It automatically shows the details of the sender inside Oracle CX Sales including email address phone number and any related opportunities. It also allows you to file a message in Oracle CX Sales with a single click. Additionally you can create leads and contacts directly from your inbox. There is even an optional background sync that can automatically synchronize all your email messages and calendar information with the appropriate contact or lead in SalesCloud.
Email Integration Details
- Provides a 360 degree view of CRM information from Your Inbox
- File a message in Oracle CX Sales from Gmail
- Automatically associates emails to a contact or lead
- Create accounts, contacts and leads directly from your in-box
- Open the relevant Oracle CX Sales contact, lead or opportunity from Gmail.
- Optionally automatically copy emails and attachments to Oracle CX Sales
- Automatically links emails with CRM Contacts or Leads
- Create rules for which emails get automatically synchronized
Calendar Integration Details
- Automatically synchronize calendar items from Gmail to Oracle CX Sales
- Automatically links calendar items with CRM Contacts or Leads
- Create rules for which calendar items get synchronized (coming soon)
This add-on is developed by iEnterprises. iEnterprises is an award winning CRM vendor that has been in business for more than 20 years. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support issues or email@example.com for enterprise licensing and pricing information.
Oracle CX Sales