Create action items in Docs (e.g in protocol,) - and tasks are automatically created in Organiseme
Organiseme is a task / to-do list application that helps you and your team get things done. It also has a (Kanban) board to visualize your or your team's tasks such as sticky notes on a wall and to support an agile / scrum project approach. Its Google-like layout and integration with the Google G-Suite make it ideal for Google users.
With the add-on you can convert text directly into a task in your Organiseme account. Texts often contain tasks (such as session briefings or minutes) for you or your team. Just use our Docs add-on to enter the tasks there. With one click a table with action items is created in your document - and the tasks are automatically created in Organiseme. There you can effectively manage these as part of your overall tasks - so you will never forget tasks that are contained in documents again!
SEAMLESSLY INTEGRATED WITH G SUITE
- Sign up or log in using your Google account
- Turn mails into tasks in Organiseme with our Gmail add-on
- Attach files stored in Google Drive files to tasks
- Turn text (e.g. protocol with action item) into tasks in Organiseme with our Google Docs add-on
- All while enjoying a familiar Google-like design.
=> Organiseme is the perfect To-Do list and Kanban board application for G Suite users!
FOSTER TEAM COLLABORATION
- Setup your team(s) in Organiseme
- Share task lists within your team - so all tasks are always transparent
- Assign tasks to team members - responsibilities are always clear
- Exchange comments on tasks or messages in general
=> Collaboration has never been easier!
- Manage tasks by lists, priority, due date or the customizable Do now! filter
- Set reminders or recurring tasks, add notes or attachments
- Use the board / Kanban view to visually track productivity or plan tasks by day
=> Easily keep track of your tasks
For more information see www.organiseme.com