Edit any Google Doc with PDFfiller and Send it to be eSigned and Completed.
An all-in-one online PDF editor, e-signature manager and form builder for Google Docs.
Manage PDFs from Google Drive with the highest level of security. The PDFfiller Google Docs add-on allows you to edit any native or image PDF online. E-sign and send out your doc to be signed or turn it into a fillable PDF form directly in Google Docs.
Once the PDFfiller Google Docs add-on is installed, right click on a Google Drive document and select Open With > PDFfiller. Your document will be instantly opened in the PDFfiller editor.
With the PDFfiller add-on you can:
- Type and write text anywhere on a PDF
- Draw arrows, lines and tables in a PDF
- Add comments, sticky notes and textboxes in a PDF
- Add watermarks in a PDF
- Convert PDF to Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Merge multiple PDFs into a single document
- Blackout and erase text in a PDF
- Add smart fillable fields to a PDF and other documents
- Host fillable PDF forms on your website
- Distribute fillable PDF forms via a link or QR code
- Print legal and letter sized PDFs in a single click
- Fax PDFs right from your PDFfiller account
- E-sign PDFs and send them out to be e-signed on any desktop or mobile device by up to 20 recipients
***Please note that you must register for a free PDFfiller account to save your edited PDF document. A paid subscription plan is required to use some PDFfiller features.***
Want to try PDFfiller for FREE? Get a 30-day free trial right now!
With the PDFfiller app for iPhone and Android devices, you can now edit, e-sign, print and fax PDFs while on the go.
For support, visit https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm
Subscribe to our blog https://blog.pdffiller.com/
Follow us on Twitter: @pdf_filler
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/pdffiller