Turn your Google Slides to PDF, so that you can easily edit, sign, and share them with clients and partners.
Introducing the most convenient way to save a Google Slide as a PDF.
Get the best add-on for Google Slides by pdfFiller, you can import a presentation right to a professional PDF editor and avoid the time-consuming steps involved with searching the internet for a trustworthy tool. This tiny extension frees you from the annoying routine of exporting files, checking them, and importing samples to another program before being able to manage them. Use one tool instead of several.
Add the extension and gain the ability to:
- Import slides to the built-in PDF editor in just two clicks.
- Eliminate extra steps and save time.
- Place legally-binding electronic signatures.
- Edit your files from any internet browser: add or remove content, highlight text, insert fillable fields, merge docs, etc.
- Improve your presentation by using professional tools.
- Export edited documents to your device, the cloud, send them for signing via email,fax or USPS.
- Create reusable templates.
In addition, with pdfFiller, you always stay secure. Multiple encryption steps ensure your all-round protection 24/7.
Streamline and accelerate your document management – export your Google Slides to PDF. Try it now!