Do not leave your shared document to find a proper illustration for your text and customize it with branding features.
Now it’s easier than ever for creative, marketing and product teams to collaborate on documents, work more efficiently, ensure brand consistency, and keep teams in sync.
Using Pics.io digital asset management, you can have all your documents centralized, easily accessible at any time, and simple to search and share for distributed teams to work productively. The software works on top of Google Drive and compliments your Google Docs, providing immediate access to your media library.
How will you benefit from Pics.io and Google Docs integration?
• Embed visual content from your media library right into your Google Docs and illustrate the shared document in seconds
• Browse and search your media library without leaving your Google Doc document
• Access required visuals in your media library in no time with advanced Pics.io search capabilities & then embed your materials into the Google Docs template
• Customize your shared documents with branded features like logo, company details, predefined text labels, images, etc.
• Create your branded document templates, save them back to Pics.io and store for the future use
Becoming a Pics.io’s user you will also benefit from:
• Centralization of all your digital files in one place on top of Google Drive
• Easy access to your data at any time - find required files in seconds using keywords and metadata functionality
• Sharing any assets with colleagues, clients, and partners
• Brand consistency across all company’s documentation
• Security of digital assets and customized access for teammates and partners
How does Pics.io add-on for Google Docs work?
1. Open a new document where you need to add images or background
2. Choose Pics.io for Google Docs in the Add-ons menu and search for the necessary image.
3. Mouseover on the asset you want to add and click on the ‘Insert’ button to embed the required file as an image or set it as a background.
Any team can benefit from Pics.io for Google Docs. If you illustrate your documents with images and require document customization following the branded guidelines, this add-on will help to keep your brand consistent and streamline team productivity.