Keyword rank checking automated for your domain using Google Sheets.
RankTank automates the task of checking where your domain name is ranking within SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages). Perfect for digital marketing, SEM and SEO specialists, online marketers and small business owners.
- Accurate and real-time keyword rank results.
- Desktop and mobile user agent rankings
- Optional Ad and 3-Pack rankings
- Quick responses, results in seconds with intelligent retries.
- Support for over 200 countries and 150 languages globally.
- Leader in domain rank checking since 2008.
What makes RankTank unique is that, unlike other keyword position checking tools, RankTank analyses live keyword ranking.
Results are returned to you within any of your existing sheets and allow you to see where your chosen domain ranks for each keyword in the SERPs based on the location, language, locale and the device used in your search.
Is it free?
We currently offer 1000 free scans per user to try RankTank for 30 days. This is a best effort solution and may change based on usage patterns and other search related factors.
To upgrade use the Subscription menu in the sidebar of the add-on by clicking on your profile picture in the sidebar. If the page fails to load please retry the operation.
Get in touch
To automate the rank monitoring of larger volumes of keywords, contact RankTank directly for an enterprise solution.
- Only include your TLD (example.com) in the tool, remove "http(s)://"
Latest Updates (08/12/2020):
- Added support for Ad, Featured, Product, Location, Question and 3-Pack rankings.
Previous Updates (15/04/2020):
- Support for desktop and mobile user agents.
- Buy more credits warning link when 50% of limit reached.
Previous Updates (24/02/2020):
- Support for authentication while logged into multiple accounts.
- Fix initial help tutorial which failed to load on all devices.
- Allow selective scanning of only newly added keywords.
- Point out scan button to first time users.
---> Coming soon...
- (Done) Ability to categorize featured, places and product listings.
- Track rankings over time with graphical representation of fluctuations.
- (Done) Discover and track PPC rankings