Schedule and automatically send email after exporting your Google Sheets data on a recurring basis. Convert your sheets as PDF, XLSX, ODS or CSV. Save it to Google Drive too. New: Multiple configurations per sheet available.
- Automate an never ending and kind of boring task: Sending emails manually.
- Simplify your work: Lean back and let the plugin do the recurring work.
- Reduce making mistakes: The add-on never forgets to send your emails.
The “Schedule & Send Email Addon” for Google Sheets lets you schedule emails to export your Spreadsheet data and send it automatically to one or several recipients on a regular basis - in three simple steps.
𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣 𝟭: Define your export settings. Convert your entire spreadsheet, individual sheets or even a selected range of cells inside a sheet as PDF, Excel, ODS or CSV file. For PDF export you can select all typical PDF settings like paper size, paper orientation, etc.
Choose a custom filename including the current date or other dynamic cell values for your email attachments.
NEW: Export each file individually or merge them together to one file attachment.
𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣 𝟮: Define your email settings. You have the typical mail functionalities available: To, CC, BCC, subject and body field. Use dynamic values like current date in email subject or important metrics from your sheet data in the email body. Send your mails to one and up to 50 recipients (Google limit).
NEW: To send different sheets with different settings to different recipients you need the “multiple configurations” feature which is available in the PRO version. Simply upgrade to PRO to use it.
Optionally, save a snapshot of your file exports to Google Drive e.g. for documentation reasons.
𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣 𝟯: Define your schedule settings. Set up your email trigger on an hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or annually basis. You can even add weekday, weekly or bi-weekly schedules. Add a start and end date or define after how many occurences your schedule should end.
You can also create a one-time schedule that doesn’t repeat but will be sent once on a specific date and specific time in the future.
NEW: To create multiple triggers within the same sheet you need the “multiple schedule” feature which is available in the PRO version. Simply upgrade to PRO to use it.
- Email PDF reports to your clients daily around 6 PM.
- Submit expense reports to your boss on the last day of the month.
- Send your weekly timesheets as CSV files automatically on Friday evening to your team leader and BCC it to you.
- Mail the ecommerce dashboard on the first day of the month to your management.
- Mail the same report to your boss daily, to your colleagues once a week and to the management once a month.
- Schedule and send client reports as Excel sheets for Google Ads, Search Console or Google Analytics for decision making on specific dates and times.
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗹𝗲 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄:
- One-time schedule: send once on a specific date and time in future
- Hourly schedule: repeat every 1, 2, 3… hours
- Daily schedule: repeat every 1, 2, 3,... days on a specific time
- Weekly schedule: repeat every 1, 2, 3,... weeks on Mo-Su on a specific time
- Monthly schedule: repeat every 1, 2, 3,... month on specific day and time
- Annually schedule: repeat yearly on specific day and time
- Weekday schedule: will be send Mo-Fr
- Weekend schedule: will be send on Sa and Su
- [PRO] Bi-Weekly schedules: e.g. every two weeks, every third month (=quarterly), etc.
- [PRO] Define start date and time
- [PRO] Define end date or after how many occurrences your schedule should end
- [PRO] Combine Multiple Time Schedules
𝗘𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄:
- NO ad or watermark in your emails, even if you use the free version.
- To field: Send emails to one or up to 50 recipients (Google limit).
- Specify recipients in CC and BCC fields.
- Dynamic fields to enhance subject: current date, cell value
- HTML or text-only body.
- Dynamic fields to enhance body: current date, cell value, cell range.
- WYSIWYG editor for body.
- Insert images to email body e.g. company logo.
- Send Email Now: Instantly send emails for testing or manual sendings.
- [NEW] Save exports to Google Drive in a specific folder
- [PRO] Multiple Emails: Send sheets with different settings to different recipients.
𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄:
- Export one or several sheets, the entire spreadsheet or a selected range.
- Shows hidden sheets as well.
- Choose custom file names for mail attachments.
- Dynamic fields to enhance file name: date, cell value.
- File formats: PDF, Excel, ODS, CSV
- PDF: Different paper sizes
- PDF: Paper orientation landscape, portrait
- PDF: Advanced paper formattings like paper scale, margin, gridlines...
- PDF: Paper header and footer settings
- Auto refresh formulas & filters before sending
- [NEW] Preview for export configuration per sheet.
- [PRO] File Merger: Merge all sheets in a single PDF file for exporting.
- [PRO] Export a custom cell range only
- No ads or watermarks inside your emails
- Email sending is not restricted at all (Google's limits still apply)
- Free version works forever - no time limit!
- Basic email support included
- Setup multiple configurations for any spreadsheet.
- Setup unlimited schedules for any spreadsheet.
- Advanced schedule settings: start date, end date, bi-weekly schedules.
- Dynamic values for export and email settings: date, cell values.
- File Merger: Merge all sheets in a single PDF file for exporting.
- Premium Support: I answer ALL your questions within 48 hours.
- 14 Days Money-back Guarantee
Go to https://www.analyticskiste.blog/schedule-send-emails-google-sheets-addon/ to upgrade to PRO.
The add-on is completely secure and private. No part of your spreadsheet data is read, shared or uploaded anywhere. And because it works in the Google Cloud, your scheduled spreadsheets reports will be delivered even if you are offline or on vacation.
If you have any questions or feedback, email to the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Addon overview: https://www.analyticskiste.blog/schedule-send-emails-google-sheets-addon/
Getting started tutorial: https://www.analyticskiste.blog/schedule-send-emails-google-spreadsheet/en/