Effortlessly insert slides into multiple student presentations at one time using Slip-in-Slide. You can choose to send one or many slides from your presentation to an assignment folder in Classroom.
Push any number of slides to an entire folder of student presentations making distribution of new materials quick and easy. Integrates with the folder structure of Google Classroom to send your slides directly into students existing presentations. Perfect for a Google Slides based interactive notebook.
February 2021 - Updated Results Screen and modifications to slip selection UI; corrected glitch on current-all remaining-end option.
January 2021 - New Google Classroom integration to easily select and assignment folder
December 2020 - Updated add-on menu released to provide easier management while using less vertical space
November 2020 - Full Release of slipping to Multiple-Classrooms when 2 or more stored classrooms AND Mid-presentations slips single and multiple classrooms is now available
October 10th BETA Release with options to slip to multiple classroom folders at the same time and perform mid-presentation slips.
1) No longer requires ownership of source presentation, slip from any Google Slides file you are owner or editor, allowing user to use collaborative slides and the use of Shared Drive storage
2) Now compatible to Google Slide Shortcuts (hint: place a shortcut of the Google Classroom template file to keep it up to date for new students)
3) Now allows up to 9 classrooms
4) Improved efficiency of code to reduce slip times (approximately 3 slides per second compared to 5 slides per second in August 2020 versions)
5) Updated alerts and improved licensing check
6) New Error reporting to identify reasons for failed slips
7) Improved licensing for school/district licensing
Note: Installation may require approval by your Admin. If installation fails, contact your IT department.
(Version 108 - 3/4/2021)