Google Workspace Backup for Shared Drives, Google Drive, Gmail and Google Workspace Security, Ransomware Protection, Apps Risk Assessment and DLP.
SpinOne is a SaaS Data Protection solutions provider for Google Workspace (formerly known as G Suite). Thousands of organizations rely on SpinOne platform to orchestrate Google Workspace / G Suite administration and provide effective threat intelligence, which safeguards critical SaaS data against Ransomware, Insider Threats, shadow IT, and human error.
SpinOne is a premium product of Spin Technology (spin.ai) that helps enterprise organizations build a cyber-resilient strategy for Disaster Recovery, Apps Risk Assessment, Ransomware Protection and DLP in the cloud.
We protect mission-critical SaaS data against data leak and data loss disasters in the cloud by backing up company SaaS data to a security cloud storage, identifying business risks and security threats, alerting G Suite Admins of any potential data breach, and providing an advanced incident response plan.
Our unique market value proposition is to reduce downtime from a ransomware attack, improve compliance for SaaS data management and save tremendous amounts of time for IT Admins and SecOps teams by automating a lot of manual work.
SpinOne (formerly known as Spinbackup) provides a “single pane of glass” to monitor, manage, and protect mission-critical enterprise data. SpinOne solutions provide Google Workspace Administrators with an ability to apply security measures, enabling them to detect, prevent, mitigate, and recover from major cyber security incidents, such as cloud ransomware attacks, data breach caused by malicious apps and browser extensions, sensitive data sharing, data loss and data leak in the cloud. SpinOne custom security policies allow you to configure security settings according to the needs of your organization.
We provide backup and security services for Google Workspace services (formerly known as G Suite), such as: Gmail, Google Drive (including Shared Drives), Contacts, Calendar, and Sites. SpinOne is committed to protecting your sensitive information against growing numbers of cyber threats. Our solutions are SSAE 16 SOC 2 Type II compliant, with each object being encrypted with a unique data key using 256-bit AES encryption in transit and at rest.
1. Google Workspace Data Security:
* Provides Google Workspace Admins full visibility of all major risks for their company, so that they can protect sensitive data from insider attacks and advanced security threats.
* Identifies suspicious third-party apps and browser extensions that have access to business Google Workspace / Suite data with automated daily security scan.
* Blocks suspicious apps and extensions within the Google Workspace domain that are not allowed to be used in the company.
* Helps Google Workspace Admins and SecOps teams manage Apps and Extensions within the company domain.
* Protects your company’s sensitive data from being shared with third-party users.
* Protects customers’ sensitive data (including PII) by deploying credit card number detection for Gmail.
* Detects brute force attacks and abnormal geoip login behavior.
* Identifies unauthorized data transfer from a corporate G Suite account to a private one.
* Uses Google Workspace domain audit data to support technical analysis relating to misuse, reconstruction, or other investigations.
* Provides various Security Alerts that can be easily integrated with Slack, ServiceNow, Splunk, etc.
* Uses integrated, AI-based Ransomware Protection for Gmail, Google Drive, Shared Drives, which enables Google Workspace / G Suite administrators to:
Detect a zero-day ransomware attack
Block the source of the attack
Identify number of damaged files
Automatically and granular recovery data
*Proactive Build-In Ransomware protection significantly reduces downtime from modern ransomware attacks.
2. Google Workspace Data Backup & Disaster Recovery includes:
* 1x/day or 3x/day automated daily snapshot backup
* Backup Google Workspace Data to GCP, AWS, Azure, or to your company cloud storage.
* Accurate and fast recovery
* Data migration between Google Workspace / G Suite accounts
* Version control (a.k.a. versioning) and Restore-in-time machine to speed up data recovery process
* Blocklist for Gmail messages to prevent suspicious emails recovery
* Gmail messages backup and restore
* Google Drive shared items backup and restore
* Google Shared Drive backup and recovery
* Google Calendar and Contacts backup and restore
* Local downloads
* Trash bin tracking
* Retention Policy
* Advanced search
* Weekly/Monthly Reports
* Google Admin сonsole for centralized user and OU management
Spin Technology’s cloud backup and security specialists provide 24/7, 365 days a year professional support via chat, email or phone.
Check out pricing for Google Workspace!
Watch our demo video at https://kb.spinbackup.com/spinbackup-for-business or https://spin.ai/help/gsuite