Split Google sheet into multiple sheets by columns.
Ever wondered how to separate a huge dataset in Google Sheets to smaller groups of related records the easy way? Split Sheet is your formula-free answer. There's just 1 STEP with only 3 SIMPLE SETTINGS:
1. SELECT SHEET – SIZE DOESN'T MATTER
No matter how big your table is, the tool will divide Google sheet without any formulas.
2. DIVIDE GOOGLE SHEET BY KEY COLUMNS even without headers ;)
This add-on splits your Google sheet into multiple sheets based on the contents in the selected columns. The more key columns you choose to consider, the more precise and narrowed down your groups of data will be. A special option will let the tool process your summary table even if it doesn't have headers.
3. GET RESULT IN A CURRENT FILE / NEW FILE / MULTIPLE NEW SPREADSHEETS
Split Google sheet and place all outcome separate sheets to a current file or have the tool create a brand new spreadsheet and paste all sheets there.
30 DAYS OF FREE USE
Fully functional 30-day trial period. All payments are secure and include an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you have any questions about the add-on, please post them here:
We'll be happy to assist!
Split Sheet is a proud member of the Ablebits product family. We build add-ons that help you make the most of Google Workspace. Visit our official website to learn more:
***** V1.1 (5 May 2021) *****
★ New features ★
- A new way to split – to multiple new spreadsheets.
- Auto-select the entire range by clicking the gray rectangle between column and row headers.
- Minor UX and UI improvements.
- Ignored the range you selected before running the add-on and picked up the entire used range anyway.
- Didn't process a new range selected before hitting 'Split'.
- Couldn't create a new sheet if it was named after the record with 100+ chars.
- Didn't work if you run the add-on from a sheet with its own separate chart.