Bring collaboration to the conversation with Trello, and work with perspective. Get customizable alerts from Trello in Hangouts Chat for actions on boards, lists, and cards.
Trusted by millions, Trello is the visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective on any project.
Trello for Hangouts Chat allows you to stay on top of the progress of any project by sending up dates to Hangouts Chat when activity occurs on Trello cards, lists, and boards. Easily customize the types of alerts you want to receive in Hangouts Chat to bring the level of perspective you need.
For example, get real-time alerts when attachments are added to cards and require feedback, as cards move across lists, and more. Trello alerts in Hangouts Chat are also a great way to make sure everyone stays informed as projects progress or to celebrate successes as cards move to “Done” lists.
Setting up Trello alerts is simple:
1. @ mention the @Trello bot in the room you’d like to add Trello alerts.
2. Follow the steps to authorize Hangouts Chat with your Trello account.
3. On the dropdown menu, select the board on which you’d like to enable the Hangouts Chat Power-Up.
4. Once enabled, click the button to go to that board and then click the Hangouts Chat Power-Up button in the top right corner of the board.
5. Select a space or direct message where you’d like to send alerts, and the actions for which you’d like to receive alerts.
6. Feel a new sense of calm as your Trello FOMO fades away.