Bored, creating the same reports again and again?
Reclaim 80% of your time. Create reports once and reuse them forever. Pull dynamic data from
- Google Analytics
- Apple App Store
- Upcoming: Hubspot, Stripe, Google Play, Amazon
- LinkedIn Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Snaptchat Ads
- Upcoming: Twitter Ads, Criteo, Taboola, Microsoft Ads, AdRoll, Double Click, Quora Ads
- Page Speed Insights
- Google Search Console
- Chrome User Experience Report
- Upcoming: Bing Webmaster Tools
- Upcoming : Facebook Insights, Instagram Insights
- Upcoming: Amazon
- Upcoming: Google BigQuery
- JSON/REST API ( API BRIDGE)
Create REPORTS once and AUTOMATE
1. Pull updated data into Google Sheets
2. Unlimited Reports, Queries
2. Connect to different Analytics, SEO, PPC Ads, Database sources.
2. Schedule actions hourly, daily, weekly
3. Email beautiful reports
Create AWESOME reports that take minutes to create. Modify them even faster.
... you create reports & dashboards 80% faster
... there is no frustration learning yet another tool
... you automate most of the repeated tasks
... you stand out with beautiful, professional reports
... your email reports look great on mobile and web
... share reports & dashboards with unlimited users
You save time and pay less, unlike monolithic reporting platforms like Tableau, Klipfolio, Supermetrics, Looker, etc that charge you a bomb and have a steep learning curve.
The FREE features are sufficient to get the full benefit of Two Minute Reports if you don't have big needs.
If you are already using Supermetrics you will love us more. Two Minute Reports is the best Supermetrics alternative.
Reasons to switch from Supermetrics to Two Minute Reports:
1. Hourly Schedulers in basic plan. Costs $189/month in Supermetrics
2. Email Schedulers in free plan. Not Available in Supermetrics list plans.
3. Slack notifications( coming soon). Not available in Supermetrics.
4. Two Minute Reports has a much better intuitive and simple to use interface
5. We have priority support for businesses of all sizes. Supermetrics doesn't provide priority support to non enterprise customers.