A simple, free and visual conferencing tool for your enterprise apps domain. UberConference is conference calls done right.
Now you can get the best conference calling experience, right in Google Apps
- Unlimited free conference calls
- No PINs needed. Callers are automatically authenticated by phone numbers you have in your contacts.
- Visual interface to see who’s on the call and who’s talking.
- Social caller ID for learning more about people on the call.
- Powerful call management features to mute, add, remove, and earmuff participants.
- Share Evernote and Box documents.
- Automatically save call summaries to Evernote notebooks.
- Group chat for sharing messages and links with others in the conference call.
POPULAR PRO FEATURES:
- Local phone numbers in virtually every US area code.
- Recurring conference calls easily scheduled for weekly, bi-weekly or monthly calls.
- Outbound dialing if chosen will automatically dial the organizer and participants to start the call.
- Upload any MP3 to customize hold music.
- Unlimited call recording saves calls as MP3s
IN THE NEWS:
UberConference, which is backed by Google Ventures and Andreessen Horowitz, launched at TechCrunch Disrupt and took top prize for the “Best Start-Up” at the event. It has gotten lots rave reviews in the press:
- “It's like Google+ Hangouts for conference calls, on steroids.” - Lifehacker
- “The interface is simple and gorgeous…” – Venture Beat
- “It offers an online, attractive and visualized interface to conference calling, while simultaneously addressing a ton of everyday pain points..” - TechCrunch