Advanced spellchecker, specially designed for people with reading and writing difficulties
VeritySpell for Google Docs is an advanced spellchecker that corrects spelling and grammar mistakes in English texts. It is specially designed for people with reading and writing difficulties and dyslexia, but it is well suited for anyone who needs spelling assistance and language support.
VeritySpell also comes with a built in English dictionary with definitions, examples and word forms.
Try VeritySpell for free! Subscribe after 30 days. For a domain-wide installation via G Suite Marketplace you need to pay a yearly subscription. For more info, contact Oribi: www.oribisoftware.com
Use VeritySpell to correct or check:
● serious spelling mistakes like sositch (for sausage) or citon (for kitten)
● easily confusable words like their/there/they’re or need/knead
● grammar mistakes, like The dog are black
● the spelling of compounds open like Losangeles (for Los Angeles), closed like birth day (for birthday)
● punctuation and spaces.
With personal settings, you can:
● make VeritySpell learn new words
● decide whether VeritySpell should warn you about certain words or not
● use a large wordlist or a small one.