Zoho CRM is a flexible cloud-based CRM for your business that helps you attract, retain and delight customers.
The Most used CRM software with G Suite
Zoho CRM empowers more than 150,000 businesses of all sizes and types build great customer relationships and retain existing customers. Zoho CRM for G Suite helps you bring all your emails, files, calendar appointments and tasks together in one place.
Nurture leads, close more deals, and engage with customers across every stage of the customer life-cycle. Easily automate your sales process and let Zoho CRM take care of your regular sales activities and follow-ups so that you get more time to sell.
Close deals faster with the best customer relationship management software for your business
● Get a 360-degree view of your customer interactions.
● Track leads, prospects, and business opportunities.
● Customize Zoho CRM to specific industry needs.
● Get real-time notifications about customer actions.
● Build and automate your sales and marketing processes.
● Industry's first conversational AI sales assistant.
● Analyze trends and key metrics with reports and built-in CRM analytics.
● Access more than 250 world-class apps from inside CRM. Integrate with popular third-party apps ike Zendesk, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, etc and a host of other business apps from Zoho.
● Zoho CRM is free for up to 3 users.
● Pricing plans begin at $12/user/month.
● No long term contracts. No hidden pricing.
● Pay as you go.
Why G Suite and Zoho CRM go well together
Stop juggling between email and CRM
Get a better perspective of your customers' needs by tracking every email interaction from Gmail inside Zoho CRM.
Easily share files
Attach files from Google Docs in Zoho CRM, and share documents that open online and work on any platform.
Two-way synchronization of tasks
Add tasks from Zoho CRM to Google Tasks. Plan your work time, never miss your deadlines, and ensure important work doesn’t fall through the cracks.
The best CRM for Google Ads
Get a complete picture of your online ad campaigns. Get insights on your return on investment.
Web forms for Google Sites
Use Zoho CRM to publish web forms to your Google Sites and get quality leads online.
Single Sign On
Forget about remembering multiple passwords to log into your system and just use your Google Credentials to log into Zoho CRM. Once you set this up, you also get notifications from your CRM activities from the Google Universal Navigation Bar.